Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2018 3:57 AM
At NTT DATAwe know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
Read and understand business requirements, functional requirements, develop detailed technical designs and producing high quality level code. Participate in the design of technical solutions to solve complex business problems. Ability to drill deep into subject matter with the expectation to evolve as subject matter expert on current systems. Performs research and analysis : recommending solutions and driving decisions and. This candidate should be a strong utility type of programmer with the ability to switch context quickly and efficiently between different languages and tasks. The candidate should be able to interact effectively with project managers, developers, technical operations, etc.
The ideal candidate will possess:
*Exceptional system / technical analysis skills
*Minimum of two years OO analysis and design experience.
*Minimum two years development experience with Java.
*Minimum two years developoment experience with ReST web services
*Strong knowledge of the UNIX/Linux Operating system: shells, file systems, symbolic links, process management, etc.
*Strong problem solving skills, ability to infer from previous examples, willingness to understand how an application is put together.
*Excellent communication skills
*Proven development experience in large:scale, enterprise:style financial services applications
*Collaborating with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved user interface
*Ability to work collaboratively in a geographically distributed team environment
*Familiarity with industry best practices around user experience theories and methodologies
*Full development lifecycle experience as a mid:level programmer. Must demonstrate experience developing systems / projects from inception through implementation.
*Core Java : 2+ years
*Experience in web services like ReST
*Database : preferably Sybase
*Spring and Hibernate
*Angular UI : good to have
Job Level Specific Duties
* Works on multiple applications.
* Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
* Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
* Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
* Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
* Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
* Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customers IT organization.
* Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
Typical Years of Experience
* Typically requires over 2 years of relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
:3:5 Years Core Java
:3:5 Years supporting REST Web Services
:3:5 Years Back End Development Sybase
:1:3 Years supporting Java Spring Framework
This is a full:time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp:2:corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
• Location: New Jersey
• Post ID: 155964742 nynj