- Home to Stay is offering wonderful live in cases with caring families in South Jersey for NJ Certified Home Health Aides.
- Do you want to care for your clients in beautiful South Jersey homes in a quiet, safe neighborhood?
- We have cases in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester and Salem Counties
- We have long term cases, short term cases (4-5 weeks), and fill in cases (3 days to 1 week)
- Home to Stay goes above and beyond for you: Paid training, refresher courses for hoyer lifts, transfers and the new nursing delegation requirements)
- We provide transportation to and from the client's home from our local train or bus stations. (Walter Reed Transportation Center, Palmyra Transportation Center or Mt. Laurel Greyhound station)
- We have a great support system in place for our employees with great perks like: Affordable Health Insurance Benefits (after 60 days), Referral Bonuses, Rewards Programs ($100 per referral), discounts for Verizon Wireless, Nextel and Sprint users, Discounts on dental insurance and AAA, and much more!!!
- Our office staff is kind and accommodating! We offer a 24 hour on call, support system.
- Private duty experience is great, but agency experience is a must.
- Competitive compensation with weekly paydays.
- We offer a one of a kind Dementia training. **This is a paid training**
Must have a NJ certified home health aide license issued by the NJ Board of Nursing.
Only NJ CHHA LIVE INs need apply. We are unable to assist CNAs or Companions at this time.
Long term live in cases in South Jersey are available for Male and Female NJ CHHAs!
• Post ID: 157966312 nynj