Posted: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 8:26 PM
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long:term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
Mars has net sales of more than 33 billion, operates six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks, Symbioscience, and more than 75,000 Associates worldwide that are putting its Principles into action to make a difference for people and the planet through its performance.
Mars brands include: Petcare : PEDIGREE(R), ROYAL CANIN(R), WHISKAS(R), BANFIELD(R) Pet Hospital, CESAR(R), SHEBA(R), DREAMIES(R) and NUTRO(R); Chocolate : M and M'S(R), SNICKERS(R), DOVE(R), GALAXY(R), MARS(R), MILKY WAY(R) and TWIX(R); Wrigley : DOUBLEMINT(R), EXTRA(R), ORBIT(R) and 5(TM) chewing gums, SKITTLES(R) and STARBURST(R) candies, and ALTOIDS(R) AND LIFESAVERS(R) mints. Food : UNCLE BEN'S(R), DOLMIO(R), EBLY(R), MASTERFOODS(R), SEEDS OF CHANGE(R) and ROYCO(R); Drinks : ALTERRA COFFEE ROASTERS(TM), THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY(TM), KLIX(R) and FLAVIA(R); Symbioscience : COCOAVIA(R) and WISDOM PANEL(R).
Act as Insights Growth Co:pilot for New Transactions, including D:commerce. Partner with US Category Leadership, Customer Marketing, and Local US Sales regarding category, segment, channel and key customer insights.
* Ensure that New Transaction channel shopper insights and dynamics are embedded at the core of our long:term growth strategy and category vision
* Develop a deep understanding and analysis of New Transaction channel shoppers that utilizes the Mars Growth philosophy and analysis through the lens of the Flywheel and Develops and implements shopper learning agenda across Category and SCM Priority customers
* Develops shopper insight across D:commerce channel, key customers and across pure play and brick and click
* Provides omni:channel shopper view across all channels on evolving PTP : including brick and mortar, D:commerce and brick and clicks
* Generate and drive knowledge on scalable insights from New Transactions into the US Business locally and shared globally
* Works with all Demand Functions to ensure insights are deployed within US to inform customer strategy, selling presentations, and activation.
* Represent MWCUS at key customer meetings and at key industry customer events
* Work closely with Global CMI Shopper Insights to develop and deploy a strategic shopper insights agenda across the globe.
* Partner with Global CMI Digital Insights team and Global CMI LAR and Emerging Channel Insights
* Pro:actively share US shopper insights with to ensure global CBUs are anchored in local insights
* Minimum Education: Bachelors degree in related field.
* Preferred Education: Masters degree a plus
* Minimum Experience: 7:10 years of relevant experience
* Preferred Experience: CMI or marketing, CPG experience preferred, but not necessary.
Mars is an equal opportunity
• Location: New Jersey
• Post ID: 157210117 nynj