Posted: Monday, October 30, 2017 9:29 PM
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a
Senior Java Developerto join our team in
New Jersey (US:NJ),
United States (US).
Read and understand business requirements, functional requirements, develop detailed technical designs and producing high quality level code. Participate in the design of technical solutions to solve complex business problems. Ability to drill deep into subject matterwith the expectation to evolve as subject matter expert on current systems. Performs research and analysis : recommending solutions and driving decisions and. This candidate should be a strong utility type of programmer with the ability to switch context quickly and efficiently between different languages and tasks. The candidate should be able to interact effectively with project managers, developers, technical operations, etc.
The ideal candidate will possess:
:Exceptional system / technical analysis skills
:Minimum of five years OO analysis and design experience.
:Minimum five years' development experience with Java.
:Minimum five years working in both Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
:Current experience working with web services : preferably ReST
:Strong knowledge of the UNIX/Linux Operating system: shells, file systems, symbolic links, process management, etc.
:Strong problem solving skills, ability to infer from previous examples, willingness to understand how an application is put together.
:Excellent communication skills
:Proven development experience in large:scale, enterprise:style financial services applications
:Full development lifecycle experience as a mid:level programmer. Must demonstrate experience developing systems / projects from inception through implementation.
:Core Java : 5 years
:Database : preferably Sybase
:Spring and Hibernate
:Strong knowledge of the UNIX/Linux Operating system: shell scripting
:J2EE / EJB : preferably WebLogic
:High level of proficiency in Analysis, Design, Build, and Deployment of EJBs (strong server side experience)
:Experience w/OOAD and an understanding of patterns
:Experience with continuous integration build tools i.e. Hudson
:Experience creating and maintaining ant build scripts
:3+ years Oracle or similar database programming experience, including performance tuning.
:Experience in web services like ReST
:No SQL like Mongo
:Solid understanding of MQ; JNI; JMS/MQ; Oracle/JDBC a strong plus
:Experience in PERL a plus
Job Level Specific Duties
- Works on multiple applications.
- Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
- Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
- Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
- Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
- Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customers IT organization.
- Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
Typical Years of Experience
- Typically requires over 5 years of relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong understanding of at least
• Location: jersey city, New Jersey
• Post ID: 138060777 nynj