Posted: Monday, October 30, 2017 9:26 PM
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a
Java Senior Developerto join our team in
New Jersey (US:NJ),
United States (US).
Read and understand business requirements, functional requirements, develop detailed technical designs and producing high quality level code. Participate in the design of technical solutions to solve complex business problems. Ability to drill deep into subject matter with the expectation to evolve as subject matter expert on current systems.
The ideal candidate will possess:
-Exceptional system / technical analysis skills
-Minimum of five years OO analysis and design experience.
-Minimum five years development experience with Java.
-Minimum five years development experience with latest React/Redux/Angular tech for UI development
-Current experience working with and consuming web services : preferably ReST
-Strong knowledge of the UNIX/Linux Operating system: shells, file systems, symbolic links, process management, etc.
-Strong problem solving skills, ability to infer from previous examples, willingness to understand how an application is put together.
-Excellent communication skills
-Full development lifecycle experience as a mid:level programmer. Must demonstrate experience developing systems / projects from inception through implementation.
-Core Java : 2+ years
-Database : preferably Sybase
-3+ years of current experience in Web UI design and development using React/Redux/Angular.
-Spring and Hibernate
-Strong knowledge of the UNIX/Linux Operating system: shell scripting
-Experience w/OOAD and an understanding of patterns
-Experience with continuous integration build tools
-3+ years of Sybase, Oracle or similar database programming experience, including performance tuning.
-Experience in web services like ReST
-Strong UI development experience using Angular JS 1.x. Bootstrap will be a plus
-Strong knowledge and experience with HTML5, JSON, XML, advanced CSS and Java Script.
Job Level Specific Duties
- Works on multiple applications.
- Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
- Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
- Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
- Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
- Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customers IT organization.
- Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
Typical Years of Experience
- Typically requires over 2 years of relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Minimum Years Required: 5
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp:2:corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
• Location: New Jersey
• Post ID: 138060832 nynj