CORPORATE VICE PRESIDENT, Engagement and Adoption Lead for NYL Central - (jersey city, new jersey)
Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2018 6:54 PM
New York Life Insurance Company ("New York Life" or "the company") is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States*. Founded in 1845, New York Life is headquartered in New York City, maintains offices in all fifty states, and owns Seguros Monterrey New York Life in Mexico.
New York Life is one of the most financially strong and highly capitalized insurers in the business. The company reported 2016 operating earnings of 1.954 billion. Total assets under management at year end 2016, with affiliates, totaled 538 billion. As of year:end 2016, New York Life's surplus was 23.336 billion**. New York Life holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A.M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moody's Aaa; Standard and Poor's AA+. (Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Report as of 8/17/16).
Financial strength, integrity and humanity-the values upon which New York Life was founded-have guided the company's decisions and actions for over 170 years.
New York Lifes Agency business is in the midst of a significant digital transformation. Over the next several years, we are rolling out a series of large, field:facing technology projects to overhaul and digitize much of how our agent force and home office teams run the business. To be successful, these initiatives require mass adoption by a distributed force of 12,000+ independent agents and field managers. Driving that adoption requires a significant investment in strategy communications and training. Responsibilities include:
* Serve as the central point of coordination and oversight to all readiness planning to include new processes and/or modifications to NYLIC Central and other new, field facing technology projects.
* Develop and drive a communications strategy incorporating strategic communications, program specific communications, technical communications and awareness building communications.
* Develop and drive a training strategy and content incorporating multiple channels to deliver training including in person, virtual, just in time and eLearning; work with the internal training team to ensure new training modules are developed and rolled out.
* Bachelor Degree
* Minimum of 5:7 years relevant experience
* Strong in:depth knowledge of Agency
* Ability to build relationships with various key stakeholders
* Strategically strong and capable of interpreting content and delivering a powerful message
* Technically confident and capable
* Expert in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint; technically adaptable
* Understands Agencys vision for NYLIC Central
* Has an understanding of the business processes for field managers and agents
Problem Solving: Ability to understand the challenges of reaching targeted audiences and being able to solve problems accordingly.
Decision Making/ Nature of Impact: Empowered to solicit input from others but needs to be able to react quickly. Helpful to have an understanding of the Agile Methodology.
Communication Requirements: Ability to communicate the engagement strategy to the proper audience, i.e. agents and field managers. Requires working closely with product owners to understand content, along with the internal Agency Communications and Training teams.
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please Apply at: (212)
*Based on revenue as reported by "Fortune 500, ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual)," Fortune Magazine, June 17, 2016. See fortune/fortune500/ for methodology.
**Total surplus, which includes the Asset Valuation Reserve, is one of the
• Location: jersey city, New Jersey
• Post ID: 155777752 nynj