Posted: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 1:04 PM
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long:term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
Mars has net sales of more than 33 billion, operates six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks, Symbioscience, and more than 75,000 Associates worldwide that are putting its Principles into action to make a difference for people and the planet through its performance.
Mars brands include: Petcare : PEDIGREE(R), ROYAL CANIN(R), WHISKAS(R), BANFIELD(R) Pet Hospital, CESAR(R), SHEBA(R), DREAMIES(R) and NUTRO(R); Chocolate : M and M'S(R), SNICKERS(R), DOVE(R), GALAXY(R), MARS(R), MILKY WAY(R) and TWIX(R); Wrigley : DOUBLEMINT(R), EXTRA(R), ORBIT(R) and 5(TM) chewing gums, SKITTLES(R) and STARBURST(R) candies, and ALTOIDS(R) AND LIFESAVERS(R) mints. Food : UNCLE BEN'S(R), DOLMIO(R), EBLY(R), MASTERFOODS(R), SEEDS OF CHANGE(R) and ROYCO(R); Drinks : ALTERRA COFFEE ROASTERS(TM), THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY(TM), KLIX(R) and FLAVIA(R); Symbioscience : COCOAVIA(R) and WISDOM PANEL(R).
The Senior/Associate Brand Manager (ABM) will be responsible for assisting in the development, implementation, and execution of M and MS(r) brand innovation strategy across new product and pack launches as well as developing marketing launch plans, to achieve specific brand objectives, including delivery of Sales, Share and Household Penetration targets. The Sr/ABM will also assist in leading a cross:functional business team in the creation, development, planning, and analysis of various project and initiatives.
* To deliver the annual financial commitments (NSV, Earnings), share and other objectives agreed by the business
* Represent marketing within their cross functional teams against the development and deployment of key product initiatives.
* Understand how to translate the brand compass into brand activities.
* Work collaboratively with various agency partners to develop 360 support plans behind key brand activations.
* Collect and analyze data to create customer, consumer, and brand insights which will support the development and refinement of brand strategy and initiatives.
* Analyze and review brand performance to monitor and offer recommendations to react to competitive dynamics and category trends, to increase effectiveness of plans.
* Monitor project expenditures and manage consumer promotions budgets for owned initiatives
* Conduct post evaluation of activities, extracting insights to develop lessons learned and recommend changes for future brand activity.
* 2+ years consumer packaged goods experience
* The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelors degree, preferably with Marketing or Business Management focus, in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
* Demonstrated success on one or more brands.
• Location: New Jersey, newark
• Post ID: 157752262 nynj